Sunday, March 21, 2010

Home remedies for lip scrub




Hi guys,

Sorry for leaving and keeping you people waiting for so long.. i have been buzy working on weekdays and doing volunteer work during weekends. So please forgive me for not updating my blog.. In order to show my apologies, i am going to do this post on how to create your lip scrub. Its easy and and it work. These ingredients can also be found at home and best of all, i've tested it on my own lips (just 10mins ago, and here i am typing this out to share with u guys) i really works well on my lips effect, now i have soft, smooth lips. So wanna share these with you people. As u google through, u can easily find tons and tons of articles on teaching and recipe for home made remedies. And i found this-->
Skin care and remedies

**Its based on my personal reviews so different people will experience d
ifferent results**

So lets start :)

Ingredients u need:
  • 1 teaspoon of honey
  • 1 teaspoon of baking soda
  • Olive oil

Mix honey and baking ingredients until the mass resembles a paste.
Apply the mix on your lips and leave it on for a couple of minutes.
Gently rub the lips.
Wash of with lukewarm water

Let the lips dry out and then apply olive oil. It will help the lips hydrate.

There is also a recipe that is very simple, too. Apply unsalted butter on your lips occasionally. That's it. It has the same effect as the olive oil.



3 comments:

DinaXYYan said...

Thanks for the tip! I'm going to try it soon :D

ectini said...

Thanks for the tip! So much better than expensive lip scrubs!

Summer Darling said...

do try it and leave me a comment to let me know if it works for u as well