Sunday, November 28, 2010

Summer is back with Bangkok holiday post




















Hi everyone...Summer is back. And i am sorry for leaving u guys.i have been pretty at work and i cant tell u how much i've missed blogging and how much i miss out from your guys blog... I will keep myself updated by reading more now.. How is my dear bloggers recently???

November 13 is my birthday and i've spend my birthday in Bangkok with my friend and her hubby and i love it, we had so much fun! :) it has been a while since i blog so i am not sure how to start so might as well show u some photos of my holiday.

Think once my momentum is back i will update more..i have tons of photos to shar with u guys so stay tuned


2 comments:

rae630 said...

MY SUMMER!!! I've missed you! Belated Happy Birthday! Expect a package in time for christmas! I love your travel posts. I hope to see these places someday! I will email you back! <3 Rina

SWK said...

I love your pictures!!