Wednesday, February 10, 2010

SH-RD Protein hair cream

Hi dears out there!!! Would like to recommend and review on this awesome hair product.. Not sure if you guys have it there. If u can get your hands on.. What are you waiting for? grab them is what i can say,its called the SH-RD protein cream.... If your hair is frizzy, dry, split ends, coloured, perm, and any other conditions other than being smooth then u should try this product. I never felt my hair being soft and manageable until i use , i used to have to conditioner my hair everytime i shampoo my hair until i use this, no matter how entangle my hair gets, all i have to do is to apply a tidy amount on the hair while its damp and i can run my comb smoothly through it, u can say i am lying but wait till u try it. (i think this tub can last me for about many years even if i use 2 times a day but of course depending on the frequency,thickness and the length of your hair) Just a small tidy amount to apply evenly on damp hair will make your hair smells and feel smooth throughout the day and did i miss out on saying it gives shine to your beautiful hair?Its not oily at all and its benefit is all listed below.. I happen to browse online and realize that people are selling it so expensive oversear. Luckily i can get it at very cheap price here. U can read reviews online and most of the people rated thumbs up and yes all my colleagues total 11 of us bought it and we are the fan of this product now..hehe thanks to my colleagues who recommend me to this miracle hair cream!!

Indication on the box:
SH-RD protein cream for split ends /porous hair
Contained with silk protein complex,combines the moisture of silk amino acids with the film forming of hydrolyzed silk protein.Blocking UV rays and environmental damages,also protects hair from chlorine damage during swimming.Smooths and seal the cuticle,locks in hydration inside and also strengthen the hair strands. This products remains effective 5 years from the date of manufactured. WWW.SHANNHONQ.COM

Directions:

Shampoo and towel dry hair. Dispense small amount in your palm Rub hands together and distribute evenly on your hair. Comb and blend for complete distribution. Leave on hair,no rinse required. Style as usual

Ingredients:

Water,Cetyl alcohol,Stearyl Alcohol,Cetrimonium chloride,Polysorbate,Silk Protein complex,Sorbitan Stearate,Sunflower oil,Rosemary,D-PANTHENOL,Propylene Glycol,Frangrance

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm very interested to get this cream too!! Can you let me know where you get it?

jessyca1205@hotmail.com