Thursday, September 10, 2009

My craves now (sleek makeup)


My practice look for smoky eyes using SLEEK palette


I love the ink pot color
Sleek eye shadow
I want all!!
I love all blue and the tiffany green

I want the top 2 color

Do you own any SLEEK makeup is my question and do you love it is my next question.. I, myself is one lucky girl to own a palette of SLEEK in original (all thanks to gorgeous suzi86 who send me my first Sleek palette 2 months ago). I love it the moment i use it.. The color looks dull at first but mind u, the moment u start using it, u fall for it... The color is so pretty on skin, its mineral, its cheap and it adds a little shimmery glow to your whole look and is so easy to blend and apply (personal opinion). Tell me how can i not love it...

Now i am craving for their STORM and CHOAS palette, and not to miss out their limited edition SAFARI and CURIOUS (i seriously want these 2, especially CURIOUS palette) and of course their new product call pout polish (i want the top 2 color in the photos). :(

Sorry for the bad hair day in the photo, this makeup was done at 10pm last night (nothing much to do so i took out my SLEEK palette and practice on my smoky look). I am so dumb in applying eye shadow and i wonder ,thats y i look so ugly in the above pictures. No matter how much i learn from youtube i can never get it right sad but true..just wanting to present you the nice color from the palette that i used (sorry if you are puking by looking at my makeup) lol. Do you like it or hate it?

9 comments:

Kalmo said...

Wow gorgeous green EOTD! So vibrant but you def. pull it off. Love it!

Summer Darling said...

thanks kalmo!!!

Sherry said...

wow so pretty color :)

♥ 珊珊 Kawaii Kuromi ♥ said...

pretty make up..
suits your eyes

Maui (Suushh) said...

Bad hair day? You should see MY Hair! lol love the look you did. Ive never tried the brand but looks really nice :)

Shop N' Chomp said...

I think you did a great job! :)

*~kAy~* said...

i think you look hot! :P i liked the way you applied your makeup :) really made your eyes pop! :) so pretty... :) not ugly!!! :P

Emily said...

wah~ summer love your eye makeup u r so gorgeous

KayleeAnne said...

Sleek makeup looks like a nice product now I'm going to search that on the internet lol