Sunday, July 5, 2009

Coffret D'or




My new purchase Coffret D'or 3D lightening eyes o3 by Kanebo, seems like i have been purchasing items impulsively. Bought this because i like the color, its comes in shimmering white, gold, silver and blue but the problem is i don't really know how to apply eye shadow (especially those beautiful smoky eyes) therefore after purchasing i basically just do swatches and leave it there to rot ...now i know where all my $ goes to..sigh... life of a shopaholic...

4 comments:

Whitepiano555 said...

This palette is very pretty. I like coffret d'or toooo. pleas use it and have fun, ^__^, don't waste your money. hehehe

Summer Darling said...

Ok ok..will try to use it.just that sometimes my eyes look so ugly when i tried to do a smoky eyes.Not successful everytime..i will try to make it work another way..thanks pinkykathy

ⓚ☪ said...

this use to be my favorite palette. The darkest shade-blue is so beautiful!

Emily said...

so pretty