Monday, June 8, 2009

My first blog award!!


Yeh yeh! Little did i know that my blog can get an award. All thanks to Thiamere for giving me it to me. *Blush* but still gonna give u a Big Bear Hugz!!

The Adorable Blog Award Rules:

- Include the award logo in your blog or post.
- Nominate as many blogs which you like.
- Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
- Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award

Time to share my happiness and love to those bloggers who deserve it too. No ranking involves so no worries. Congratulations!!!

Suzit86 -Suzi is someone who is pretty, friendly and of course good at makeup *thumbs up*

A Bit Of Eki -She is a lovely, sweet lady who is good at accessories, makeup *thumb up*

Rina-An angel (Florence Nightingale) with a big heart,who always support my blog *Love love*

Kimberly Tia-Her blog is addictive, from food,tibits,makeup,clothes and crafts,u name it,owns it

Sassy Jadore-U guys will love her girlish blog with full of informations *love love*

Sylvia-A very stylish girl *thumb up*

Jeslyn-My cousin who encourage me to blog here *hugs hugs*


There are lots more good blogs that i cant possible link it, too many. But still i would love to present it to all of them. To all the BLOGGERS out there, no matter what style or information u are typing into your entry, you are the best! I would like to thank my FOLLOWERS( Beauties) for reading my entry every now and then, you are the reason i continue to update and do more research on more products. Hope my blog is a good one to most of you.. Will keep up my good work.

2 comments:

rae630 said...

AWWWW!!! ur too sweet!!! Thank you, hun!!! I'm so happy to have met you here. I love ur blog!! You always have interesting posts and reviews, and you always take the time to respond to your readers. <3 YA!!!

Summer Darling said...

hahaa..all thanks to you and your support..i like talking to you too coz u are super friendly and super sweet.luckily i am not staying there if not i will be asking you to pop by frequently for girls sleep over,hahaha...