Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm sick (sob sob)

I'm been down with sore throat, a bad one indeed all thanks to Coffee Bean dark chocolate peppermint, i develop a very bad sore throat in the middle of the night and had to see the DR the very next day and was covered on antibiotics (tuesday),but the following next day i am down with flu (wednesday) and cough (thursday), and down with sore throat and cough plus flu today (friday)... i am so sad, i want to be healthy again... i am banning myself from chocolate drink for the time being now... i hope everyone here is healthy and take good care of yourself yah, get ready for a joyful season soon!!!

3 comments:

NicRTV (陳亞任) said...

Get well soon summer.....it's been a long time since I chatted with u....

twinsouls888 said...

Oh, I hope you feel better soon girl. Take care ^_^

Julia said...

i hope you feel better soon! colds are no fun.