Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Package from JordanMayTwigs

My drained out happy faceMy first ELF shine eraser
Sugar lip palette
The package include these goodies

Yeh.. I've received the package from JordanMayTwigs (for those who are new here in my blog, me and Jordan did a swap a few weeks back, we set an amount of usd$25 and i've got her package today), Thanks so much Jordan. Its my first time having the burt's bee lip balm, my first relvon eye lashes, my 2nd bottle of OPI that add to the collection..hehe.

But sorry about my face in the picture, coz i look really tired after work... even though the workplace is not loaded with work , we are consider very free (as i am still new so we are still at the tagging stage) but due to about 8 months never work ever since i've resigned, i feel so drained out waking up early for work and come back at 5pm :(. For those who doesn't know, i got a new job (part time job from Oct to December) thats the reason why i did not blog so much compare to months back.But stay tune coz there will be more updates coming up :)

8 comments:

Anna said...

u jes gave me a wonderful idea! i really like it! swapping for a max amount, especially for products that aren't available in my country! Summer, U R A GENIUS!
xoxo elle

Summer Darling said...

haha..its the easiest way to get stuff u want.either spend the set amount of money or list the amount of roducts u want. :)

Kalmo said...

Wonderful goodies! OPI nail polishes are so nice. I head stuff from the ELF Studio line is so too. :)

vanilla said...

:P

anitaaaC said...

awwn wht a nice package :)
ive always wanted to try something from elf :P

Anonymous said...

Nice Swap!! makes me wanna start swapping too lol btw the elf shine erasers are great!

Summer Darling said...

I just can say i love swap and swapping are great way of owning things we cant get :)

KayleeAnne said...

I always wanted the sugar lip palette however, when I went to sephora, they said that they don't cary this brand anymore T.T