Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Another blog sale



Hi guys,was wondering who is interested in my D-Wade Limited edition sidekick (unlocked) with original certificate, t-mobile card, cables, ear piece, hand phone pouch, battery(basically everything that the ebayer send me)... i wanted to sell away coz i am no longer holding 2 lines and no longer using it, used this handset no more than 2 days coz my 2nd line is due for cancellation 2 days after this phone arrives, only download some cute wall paper, me bought from an ebay seller. If you are interest let me know so that i can give u more detail.
I wanted a sidekick because gossip girls and 90210 girls are using, they are super cool. The box are not very new even when i received it but the handset itself is brand new. This handset comes with a 1.3 mega pixel camera. My hubby bought it for USD$490, (let me know if u are really interested so that we can negotiate the price at my email summerleaf13@hotmail.com)

Function of phone
* 1.3 megapixel camera
* Music player
*
Expandable mini SD memory slot
* Built-in QWERTY Keypad
* Stereo Bluetooth® wireless technology
* Speaker phone
*Instant messenging (yahoo,msn..)

READ MORE FROM HERE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS HANDSET: HERE & HERE


3 comments:

CherryColors said...

Oh wow.. you have some interesting cell phones there o.o?!
Wait, it is a cell phone.. noo?

Summer Darling said...

Hi Tamara!!
so long didn't get to hear hear from you!!yep this is a cell phone called SIDEKICK.bought over from US.Because only US has it..

rae630 said...

hello, dear! you said its unlocked. does that mean i can use any other carrier with a sim card with this phone?